Call for Resolutions
TO: ALL MEMBERS – CUPE LOCAL 873
RE: CALL FOR RESOLUTIONS
Dear Sisters and Brothers:
As you are well aware, Convention 2021 is fast approaching and now is the time to submit your resolutions for debate. Convention 2021 will be held on October 26, 27 & 28, 2021.
Resolutions can be submitted through the APBC.ca website, at this address:
Standard resolution forms can also be downloaded from the APBC.ca website.
Please forward your resolutions to the Union office by THURSDAY, August 12, 2021. All resolutions received after the cut off will be deemed as late and will be dealt with after current resolutions are complete at the 2021 Convention and time permits.
A few tips for resolutions:
- The preferred route of resolution submission is online, via: https://www.apbc.ca/resolutions
- Please make sure handwritten resolutions are legible.
- Please make sure the author and seconder are clearly legible and members in good standing.
- Please be specific in what your resolution is about.
- Bylaw resolutions must contain specific language with reference to the bylaw you wish to add, delete or amend.
The Committee will call members should clarification be required. All resolutions received before closing will be processed and put in the package for Delegates.
As a reminder, all Bylaw Resolutions submitted for Convention 2020 will be debated and voted on at Convention 2021. Policy and Negotiation Resolutions for Convention 2020 were debated and voted on at Provincial Executive Board meetings and the results can be found at www.apbc.ca.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Bylaws and Resolutions Committee
Ambulance Paramedics & Emergency Dispatchers of BC
CUPE Local 873
Click HERE to view a PDF version of this