PSPP Information Webinar
The BC Pension Corporation is holding an information webinar for our local on November 18th, 2019.
The webinar will go over plan changes specifically effecting Paramedics and Dispatchers, including:
- How the pension formula is changing on April 1, 2020
- What happens to the bridge benefit and Rule of 80 (85)
- Considerations for members with both public safety service and regular service
- Early retirement.
- Pre-registration is not required
- A laptop or PC is strongly recommended for viewing the webinar
- Once logged in, please mute your microphone
- You can type any questions you have during the webinar, and the presenters will answer all questions at the end.
Skype Login Details:
Join by phone
Additional Supporting materials and information:
- Website overview of changes and pension comparison guides: pspp.pensionsbc.ca/ambulance-paramedics
- My Account: myaccount.pensionsbc.ca
- Use My Account to:
• View, create and save pension estimates
• Review current and past Member’s Benefit Statement
• Review service and salary history
• Confirm address, spousal and beneficiary information
• Submit messages and documents securely through Message Centre
CUPE Local 873
Please click HERE to view a PDF version of this message.