PSPP Information Webinar
October 22, 2019
Re: Public Service Pension Plan (PSPP) Information Webinar –
Plan design changes for ambulance paramedics in CUPE Local 873
The BC Pension Corporation is holding an information webinar for our local on November 18th, 2019.
Date: Monday, November 18th, 2019
Time: 12:00pm – 1:00pm PST
The webinar will go over plan changes specifically effecting Paramedics and Dispatchers, including:
- How the pension formula is changing on April 1, 2020
- What happens to the bridge benefit and Rule of 80 (85)
- Considerations for members with both public safety service and regular service
- Early retirement.
Please click HERE for additional information regarding changes to the plan.
Please click HERE to view previous PSPP updates from the APBC.
- Pre-registration is not required
- A laptop or PC is strongly recommended for viewing the webinar
- Once logged in, please mute your microphone
- You can type any questions you have during the webinar, and the presenters will answer all questions at the end.
Skype Login Details:
Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App
Join by phone
Local – Victoria: +1 (250) 952-9304 (BC, Canada)
Local – Vancouver: +1 (604) 398-9304 (BC, Canada)
Toll-Free: +1 (888) 952-9304 (BC, Canada)
Conference ID: 391649
Forgot your dial-in PIN? |Help
Additional Supporting materials and information:
- Website overview of changes and pension comparison guides: pspp.pensionsbc.ca/ambulance-paramedics
- My Account: myaccount.pensionsbc.ca
- Use My Account to:
• View, create and save pension estimates
• Review current and past Member’s Benefit Statement
• Review service and salary history
• Confirm address, spousal and beneficiary information
• Submit messages and documents securely through Message Centre
Ambulance Paramedics & Emergency Dispatcher of BC
CUPE Local 873
CUPE Local 873
Please click HERE to view a PDF version of this message.