Union Shifts EOI
The Union is seeking an expression of interest from members to fill Union shifts in the metro Vancouver area. Union shift coverage is an important part of our operation, as it enables your elected Union officials to have the time to fulfil their role, on your behalf.
The following are the rules and requirements to work a Union shift:
- You do NOT need to be attached to a Region 2 station
- You do NOT need to submit availably at your primary operator station to be eligible to work a Union shift
- Minimum license level of PCP
- VPOP trained is preferred, but not required
- You’re paid by the Union directly, at the rates defined in the Union Bylaws
If you’re interested in working some Union shifts in the Metro Vancouver area, please email the following details to: email@example.com
- Primary Station:
Also, please ensure that your mailing address is up to date on the Union website, so you can receive your pay cheque for Union shifts. You can update your address here: https://www.apbc.ca/profile/edit/
Please also be sure to update the Union office if your address changes.
Should you have any questions, please contact the above email.
Thank you in advance for your help to cover these shifts.
Provincial Executive Committee
Ambulance Paramedics of BC
Please click HERE to view PDF version of this message.